Earthy Tones

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Readers Digest Update

So since I'm so behind- and there is so much to tell I'll give you the Readers Digest version of the Clark Family Tale and throw in a few pictures.

In February the opportunity for me (Stevie) came up to go back to work at SnugZ USA as a Sales Executive which is an honor and a position I have been dreaming of since i started at the company back in 2008. A little earlier in January Nate had began pondering on going back to school.  So when the opportunity for Stevie to go back to work full time came around- we decided it was a sign and made a switcheroo.  Stevie went back to work full time and Nate dropped the Rehab part of his job and is now Mr. Mom and gets to stay home with Miss Bailey on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.  I am really enjoying my new responsibilities and Nate is LOVING being home and spending time with Bailey.  It was a much smoother transition than we had anticipated, and is working well for us.

Also in February it was Valentines Day (or Valen-hearts day as Nate calls it).   We bought tickets to the Lady Antebellum concert back in November for their Valentines Day show.  So Nate and I got to go on a very lovely date for Valentines Day.   We had Crown Burger for Dinner and then headed to the show.  I was feeling sick, but toughed it out for the show.   Thompson Square and Darius Rucker (Hootie from Hootie and the Blowfish) were the opening acts and we REALLY liked Darius.  Lady A then came out to play and it was Amazing.  But since i was feeling so sick we left before the encore.  I like to believe on this one show that they did not have one so that I didn't miss anything.   It was a wonderful night and my husband gets major brownie points for it. 
(P.S- it turned out i had Hand Foot & Mouth which Bailey had earlier that month - it manifests itself much like strep and adults rarely get it- but lucky me I caught it :) )

We also took a trip to CO in March- but that was an exciting event on it's own that it deserves its own post... so that is to follow.




No comments:

Post a Comment