So, I've now learned I'm really bad at Blogging. I had every intention of staying up on this and documenting everything that was important - well I'm sorry to say i failed.
Here are a few things that are happening now.
Bailey - Bailey is crawling and climbing stairs, pulls up on anything her height and jibber jabbers all day long. She has developed what we call the "Stink Face" where she looks at you and wrinkles her nose at you. Sometimes it is accompanied by a sniffing sound. She is so cute - and we may be partial parents- but i believe she may be the cutest baby EVER. (Sorry to those reading this that after seeing our Bailey also agree)
Miss Rae (as her daddy calls her) is right on track with her height and weight. At our last Dr. Appointment she was dead center and about 50% for both. Her noggin is a Clark noggin and is in the 85%.
Nate - Is still working for T.R.A.I.L.S up at the University of Utah Hospital working with Spinal cord patients and doing fun exciting adventures like Kayak camp, Spinning, Hand Cycling, etc. He currently works 2 days a week and spends the other 3 with Miss Rae. Nate and Bailey go on lots of adventures- Hiking, Rock Climbing, Bike Rides, etc. (which makes me feel sad - not because i want to hike, but because it would be adventure time with my family)
Nate will start back to school in August and will be taking Anatomy in the Fall and hopefuly Physiology in the Winter so that he can apply for the Weber State Radiology program come January. Hopefully having a Radiology Degree can help him find more employment opportunities to support our family, and will love his job. He has really enjoyed the hospital setting, and would like to stay there.
Stevie - Is still at SnugZ USA and still a Sales Executive. I have some opportunities to travel with this position including our Colorado trip a few months back, a trip to Long Beach in August and then possibly one to AZ in October. Work keeps me busy 5 days a week (oh boy!). I really love my job and the people I work with, so it's makes getting up every morning a bit easier
I signed up to run a 10 mile race in September, which meant i had to get my but in shape as i hadn't run more than about 2 miles since Bailey was born. My cousin Pam Schmidt and I were dedicated to a Triathlon in August in CO, but then the race date moved to July making it impossible for us to make it, so she suggested this 10 mile race and for some silly reason I agreed. My training buddy is pretty amazing - he encourages me every day to go out and is my little cheerleader when it gets hard to keep going. Nate and I go out at night after we've put Bailey to bed. Right now we're up to 6 miles with only 4 to go and 7 weeks to the race.
Life in Salt Lake City is good - we are making some fun memories with our little family of 3. Next week we take off for our yearly trip to the Snake River for white water rafting - Camping with a 10 month old is going to be grand.
Till next time
The Clarks '
No comments:
Post a Comment