Earthy Tones

Friday, May 18, 2012

MY FIRST SHOW


When I went back to work as a Sales Executive at SnugZ, I had to agree to traveling a few times a year.  Luckily my boss is an amazing woman and she has signed me up to travel mostly to Colorado so I can see my family and work at the same time.

On Friday May 11th I had my first show in Denver.  Nate and I drove over on Wednesday night after work so that Miss Rae would be able to sleep most of the way.  She didn't, but that's alright we still made it alive.


On Thursday we spent the day with Mom and Dad and helped them pick a new couch and chair - they are high adventurers :)  Then Thursday night Grandma and Grandpa had a date with Bailey as Nate and I headed to the show to set up.


Then on Friday I worked my first show.  It was a blast.  I got to talk to a ton of people about something I'm a pro at.   I love my job, so talking about our product line is fun (I'm sick aren't I?).  It was a crazy day, but I enjoyed it.   I shouldn't say that too many times, or my boss will send me on more shows :)



Nate and I on our date to set up :) 

Set up at the show :) 


On May 9th Skylar turned the big number 5.  Crazy how much has changed in those 5 years.  So as part of Skylar's birthday celebration and part family bonding time we all went bowling together.  It was something different.   Sadly i do have to admit the 5 year old beat me on the first round.  And not just by 1 or 2 points, but something like 24 points.

We had a lot of fun.   It is always a blast spending time with our family.  They treat us well and love us so much.  We are so grateful for the time we got to spend with them.





On our drive back to Utah we had a small blow out in the back seat, so we got to have a nudey party in the middle of no-where Wyoming.  As we changed Bailey on the trunk she just smiled and giggled and thought she was pretty clever.  



No comments:

Post a Comment